Walk Safe Tours - Route 2 - Beatles, Georgian Quarter & Cathedrals starts at 2pm.
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PZSR38
Please scroll through our photos for a preview video of route 1 with Patrick (Route 1 is the morning walk at 11am)
Please support our guides by booking in advance and buying gift vouchers and consider including a private guided car tour which then extends your day to a complete Liverpool & Beatles experience.
This is an additional socially distanced guided walking tour and in all there are 2 socially distanced walks to choose from.
If you have already done walk one from the waterfront to the Walker Art Gallery then this is a great tour to continue the story and to see the rest of the Beatles locations in the Georgian Quarter. You will continue to learn how and why this city has changed see lots of architecture, learn about the legacy of the slave trade and lots more.
If you want to do all of the Beatles locations in Liverpool then add on the 90 minute private guided tour in Luxury transport as an extra at checkout or speak to the guide on the day who can arrange it for you. It is possible to do both socially distanced walks and the private tour in one day as we will arrange the tours times for you to do that.
This fun socially distanced walk starts at William Brown Street outside the Walker Art Gallery next to the Duke of Wellington Column opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station
It is only 2 hours from London to Liverpool and 45 minutes from Manchester to Liverpool so this tour makes a perfect tour as part of a day excursion.
Route - photo stops outside the following:
- William Brown Street - in the heart of the World Heritage Site this is opposite the Empire Theatre where the Beatles played their last gig in Liverpool on 5th December 1961.
- St Georges Hall - the UK's finest neoclassical building
- Lime Street Station & the London North Western Hotel
- Statue Exceedingly Bare! "In my Liverpool home"
- When I'm 64! 64 Mount Pleasant
- Brian Epstein's Birthplace
- Liverpool Georgian Quarter learn about the legacy of the Slave Trade
- "If you want a cathedral we've got one to spare" not one but two cathedrals on Hope Street
- John Lennon Birthplace
- Heritage Walk along Hope Street
- Liverpool Philharmonic
- Liverpool Everyman
- Ye Cracke Pub
- Beatles Schools and colleges
- Tour finishes at Liverpool Anglican Cathedral which is the World's 5th largest cathedral