Fun Filming locations & Ghosts Walking Tour & 2 cathedrals. Children go free.
- Duración: 90 Minutos (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Código de producto: PZSR38
This fun socially distanced walk starts at the cafe outside the steps of Liverpool Catholic Cathedral on the corner of Hope Street and Mount Pleasant.
"If you want a cathedral we've got one to spare"
It is only 2 hours from London to Liverpool and 45 minutes from Manchester to Liverpool so this tour makes a perfect tour as part of a day excursion.
Route - photo stops, history and ghostly stories outside the following:
- Liverpool Catholic Cathedral the Metropolitan Cathedral of Christ the King
- John Lennon Birthplace & Brian Epstein's Birthplace
- Liverpool Georgian Quarter learn about ships captains & the legacy of the Slave Trade & the body snatchers on Rodney Street.
- Fun Heritage Walk along Hope Street
- Filming locations, Peaky Blinders, Sherlock etc.
- Ye Cracke Pub
- Beatles Schools and colleges
- Haunted walk around St James Cemetery with lots of ships captains and important women in the legacy of LIverpool. This place is riddled with secret signs and symbols and is actually a nice park.
- Tour finishes at Liverpool Anglican Cathedral which is the World's 5th largest cathedral
Timings - 90 minute Tour2pm - Meet your guide at the bottom of the main steps of the catholic Wigwam shaped cathedral on the corner of Mount Pleasnt
2.30pm Filming Locations and Beatles Schools and colleges along HOpe Street
3.00pm - Ghosts in St James Gardens
3.30pm - Tour finishes outside Liverpool Anglican Cathedral