Luxury 2 hour Beatles Tour, Strawberry Field, Penny Lane, Outside childhood homes, WIFI, water, luxury licensed vehicle
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: vclass
Other tours do not compete with this 2 hour Beatles tour as you can actually get out far more for example outside the childhood home of John Lennon to take photos. We can do far more in a luxury vehicle with less guests as it takes much less time than 48 passengers in a coach on a similar route.
If you are not sure then check out our reviews on Trip advisor. We have the best Beatles guides in Liverpool
This superb 2-hour tour with a Beatles expert showcases all the Beatles locations in the South of the City in the area of Woolton where the Beatles lived and includes the places that John Lennon met Paul Mccartney.
New for this year is a visit to the original gates located at the Strawberry Field Visitor Centre cafe where there are rest rooms and a cafe.
The tour includes lots of the other places visited on the Carpool Karaoke programme with Paul McCartney and James Corden in 2019.
The tour finishes around 15:00pm where you can spend the rest of your day at leisure. For cruise passengers this is a very short walk back to the Cruise Terminal and you will be back at your ship at least 60 minutes before "All aboard"-
* Please note that on Busy Cruise Ship days we often use a larger private coach
Transport - This is a shared luxury transport tour with WIFI & water in the car - with superb reviews.
- Start – New Beatles Statues - Canada Boulevard postcode L3 1DP
- Photos outside Beatles Schools and colleges
- Photos outside childhood home of Ringo Star
- Penny Lane
- Strawberry Field visitor centre & photo at original gates.
- Photos outside John Lennon's house
- Photos outside Paul McCartney childhood home.
Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, in front of Mersey Ferry Terminal Liverpool Pier Head, L3 1DP
If you want a private Beatles tour or a tour in a foreign language please see our other tours on line or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the number in your group, email and telephone number, your language and hotel thanks .