Private Liverpool Beatles Walk & Ticket to Ride Tour with new Strawberry Field Visitor Centre Cafe - (available in English, French, German, Spanish & Italian)
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PZ4YHE
This private tour is a brilliant 6-hour Beatles luxury transport and Walking tour showcasing the city centre in the footsteps of the Fab4. The tour includes 1-hour free time for you to buy lunch and souvenirs.
The walking section is easy on level ground in the pedestrianised area allowing you to see things that you can not see from a vehicle
New for this year is a visit to the Strawberry Field Visitor Centre cafe as well as a short film clip in the Maritime museum on the extended walking part of your day out in the Royal Albert Docks,
You'll be guided in luxury transport through the leafy suburbs to see Penny lane, The new Strawberry Field’s visitor centre & outside the childhood homes of John Lennon, Paul McCartney & Ringo Star. It includes entrance to the Cavern Club.
This tour has something for everyone and is great fun and a perfect shore excursion from one of the many Cruise Ship calls to Liverpool. This tour does not run with large groups and if necessary we always bring in additional fun guides and all of these tours have 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor and are extremely popular.
The guided tour starts with a selfie opportunity of the brand new larger than life statues of the Beatles in front of the iconic "Liver" Buildings.
With such an important maritime history it is hard to find anywhere else in the world where you can take such photos in front of the Cunard and Port of Liverpool Buildings and learn how they have recently been used for Hollywood films including Fantastic Beasts, Florence Foster Jenkins and your guide will explain the future development plans for Liverpool Waterfront in order to retain our World Heritage Site status.
Next is a visit to the Maritime Museum to learn about the Beatles all being born in the Blitz and to watch a very short Beatles film clip.
The tour continues in the Royal Albert Dock, passing the Billy Fury statue and through the World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall Balcony where the Beatles made their appearance on their return to Liverpool after the Edd Sullivan show and with the emergence of Beatlemania.
You’ll see the new £1billiion leisure and shopping area "Liverpool One" which was rebuilt on the devastated bombed out area of the city from the Blitz in the 1940's and this was only possible as Liverpool won the bid to host the European Capital of Culture year in 2008 which kickstarted the regeneration and resulted in such a vibrant city.
You’ll visit pubs and clubs including the Jacaranda where you can play Beatles records and you will see the Schools & Colleges John, Paul & George went to & see outside the World’s fifth largest Cathedral where Paul McCartney unsuccessfully auditioned for their choir in 1953!
After a short break to buy refreshments you will board your luxury transport to see the superb newly opened Strawberry Field Visitor centre and lots of the other places visited on the Carpool Karaoke programme with Paul McCartney and James Corden in 2019.
The tour finishes around 4pm at the Liverpool One with shops & restaurants for you to buy souvenirs and where you can spend the rest of your day at leisure. For cruise passengers this is a very short walk back to the Cruise Terminal and you will be back at your ship at least 60 minutes before "All aboard"-
* Please note that on Busy Cruise Ship days we often use a private coach and in which case you will be dropped back at the cruise terminal at the end of your tourTransport - Private luxury transport and walking tour - the most comprehensive Beatles experience in LIverpool with superb reviews, a complete Beatles experience.
Please bring around £20 cash to buy a coffee and a snack or souvenirs at one of the venues
Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes as some of this tour involves walking.
Timings (can be adjusted to suit your preferred start time which you can choose at checkout)
- 10.00am - Start – we will meet you at your Liverpool Hotel
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall.
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00noon – Mathew Street, Eric's, new Cilla Black Statue & visit the Cavern Club.
- 12.30pm -Free time to buy refreshments and souvenirs
- 13.30pm - Luxury transport Liverpool City tour - Beatles Schools & Colleges,
- 13:45pm - photos outside the worlds 5th largest cathedral
- 14;00 - Photos outside childhood homes of Ringo Star
- 14;15 - Penny Lane
- 14.45 - Strawberry Field visitor centre cafe & photos outside John Lennon's house
- 15:15 - photos outside Paul McCartney childhood home.
- 16.00 - Arrive back in Liverpool City Centre
Starting Time & Location - we can meet you at any Liverpool Hotel or Liverpool Airport, Liverpool Cruise Terminal or Liverpool Lime Street Station (we can meet you outside of Liverpool for an additional charge).