Private Half day Liverpool Beatles excursion in Luxury V-class Mercedes with Double Fantasy John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition. For up to 6 People - Available in English, French, Spanish & German.
- Duration: 4 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PFYYEV
Outline itinerary & example timings which can easily be changed for an afternoon or early evening tour to suit your group.
- 09:30am - Meet the guests at your Liverpool City Centre Hotel, Liverpool Lime Street Station or the Cruise Terminal and board you luxury V-class Mercedes People Carrier.
- 09:45am - Guided waterfront tour taking photos of the new Beatles statues in front of iconic Liver Birds on the Pier Head and learning about Liverpool's Maritime History, Liverpools Titanic connections and the other principle buildings, Liver, Cunard and Port of Liverpool which together are know as the "Three Graces"
- 10:00am - Visit the "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition in Museum of Liverpool
- 11:00am - Short guided walk along Mathew Street, see the Cavern Wall of Fame, Eleanor Rigby Statue & visit the Cavern Club where the Beatles played 292 times in 1962.
- 11:45am - Fully guided private tour to visit Penny Lane Development Centre, Strawberry Field Gates, outside the childhood homes of John Lennon, Paul McCartney & Ringo Starr. Continue through the World Heritage Site passing the Beatles schools and colleges, the birthplace of John Lennon & the world's 5th largest cathedral.
- 13:30pm - Tour ends back at your hotel.
- Qualified insured Local Guide for 4 hour excursion.
- V-class Mercedes People Carrier
- Visit the "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Visit the Cavern Club
- Complimentary maps and water in the V-class
- Lunch or refreshments.