Afternoon leisurely 90-minute guided walking tour from Mathew Street to the Waterfront Beatles Statues & Double Fantasy John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PK0SYN
What time does my tour start?
13:20pm - meet your local tour guide at the entrance of the Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street for a 13:30pm start.
We suggest that you make a quick visit to the cavern Club during the morning before you start your guided walk.
**** Why not start your tour with a visit to the Magical Beatles Museum or even the 138m Tower tour which you can book as an extra when you check out. *****
Why should I then do the 90-minute guided walk?
The local tour guide is a Beatles expert and you will be taken on an easy level fun guided walking tour from Mathew Street, through the World Heritage Site to the "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition and take selfies at the fabulous new Beatles Statues in front of Liverpool's iconic waterfront.
Highlights of your walking tour:
- Local fun qualified Tour Guide who is a Beatles expert.
- Comprehensive guided walk of the Cavern Quarter area
- Eleanor Rigby & John Lennon Statues
- Photos outside the Cavern Club (we suggest you visit the Cavern in the morning yourselves)
- Former site of NEMS (North End Music Stores) where the story or Brian Epstein begins.
- "Four Lads who Shook the World"
- Cavern Wall of Fame
- Wall of number one hits.
- Easy level walk through the World Heritage Site
- Photos outside Liverpool Town Hall where The Beatles came out on the balcony after there homecoming in 1964.
- Learn about how and why this vibrant city has changed, with maritime connections to ill fated Titanic.
- Queen Victoria Monument and "Liverpool Blitz in May 1941"
- Liverpool Waterfront and the Principle buildings the "Three Graces" Cunard, Liver & Port of Liverpool.
- Selfies at the New Beatles Statues
- Visit the "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition
Can I book extras?
Why not finish off your day by booking the 1-hour River Cruise as an extra at Checkout. We suggest you take the 15:00 or 16:00 Mersey Ferry which is next to the Double Fantasy exhibition.
Or why not book the British Music Experience as an extra which is also in the same location and close to the Cruise Terminal or The Beatles Story Museum is less than 10 minutes walk away in the Royal Albert Docks.
- Qualified local tour guide for the 90-minute walking tour
- Tour as per the above description.
- There are a number of extras which you can book at check out.
- Excludes meals or refreshments.
- Excludes transport as this is a walking tour.
- Excludes tips and gratuities.
- The tour starts at the Magical Beatles Museum and we suggest that you visit the Cavern Club in the morning before your walking tour.
- If you book the Magical Bealtes Museum as an extra at checkout we suggest you arrive there at around 11.30am to give you enough time to enjoy your visit before your walking tour.
- 13:20pm - Meet your local tour guide at the Magical Beatles Museum reception for your guided walk which starts at 13:30.
Need to know:
- Please wear flat shoes, suitable outdoor clothing and wear suncream for your guided walk
- Please bring a bottle of water.