Beatles Connoisseur! Magical Beatles Museum & 2-hour guided Beatles Tour & visit Cavern Club
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: P4KSDN
Description and why you should book!
The Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street is the world’s most authentic Beatles museum, a superb attraction. Your expert local guide will also take you on a 2-hour easy guided walk through the World Heritage Site including selfies at the fabulous new Beatles statues on the waterfront.
The tour includes a visit to the famous Cavern Club where the Beatles played 292 times in the 1960's
Its also a great idea as a Shore Excursion as the meeting point is less than 5 minutes walk back to Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The Magical Beatles Museum curated by The Beatles original drummer's half brother; Roag Best is on Mathew Street in the heart of Liverpool & is the world’s most authentic Beatles museum. There are countless previously unseen exhibits which take you on an incredible journey through the Beatles early days in Liverpool and Hamburg. their rise to worldwide fame and their innovative studio years. 300 original items of memorabilia on display from letters to posters, film footage and props, instruments and clothes, furniture and jewellery and so much more. The Magical Beatles Museum offers a unique perspective on the greatest rock and roll band of all time. A must for any Beatles fan or music lover.
The story of The Beatles rise to fame would not have happened without a series of coincidences and of course a bit of luck, we all know the part Brian Epstein played, but its their time in Hamburg which was critical and after John Lennon's mother Julia was killed, John and Paul stopped playing while George Harrison continued with another band. This resulted in John & Paul being introduced to Pete Best's mother Mona who was opening a Coffee Club in the cellar of her large home and the Beatles (or the Quarrymen as they were then reforming) to play in her "Casbah" club.
Please note that the Magical Beatles Museum is on three floors and there are no lifts or escalators
Highlights of your walking tour:
- Local fun qualified Tour Guide who is a Beatles expert.
- Selfies at the New Beatles Statues
- Maritime Museum and Royal Albert Dock Billy Fury Statue
- Comprehensive guided walk of the Cavern Quarter area
- Eleanor Rigby & John Lennon Statues
- Former site of NEMS (North End Music Stores) where the story or Brian Epstein begins.
- "Four Lads who Shook the World"
- Visit the Cavern Club
- Cavern Wall of Fame
- Wall of number one hits.
- Easy level walk through the World Heritage Site
- Photos outside Liverpool Town Hall where The Beatles came out on the balcony after there homecoming in 1964.
- Learn about how and why this vibrant city has changed, with maritime connections to ill fated Titanic.
- Queen Victoria Monument and "Liverpool Blitz in May 1941"
- Liverpool Waterfront and the Principle buildings the "Three Graces" Cunard, Liver & Port of Liverpool.
- Qualified local tour guide for the 2 hour walking tour
- Entrance to the Magical Beatles Museum
- Entrance to the Cavern Club
- Tour as per the above description.
- There are a number of extras which you can book at check out.
- Excludes meals or refreshments.
- Excludes transport as this is a walking tour.
- Excludes tips and gratuities.
Need to know:
- The Magical Beatles Museum is on three floors and there is no lift or escalator.
- Please wear flat shoes, suitable outdoor clothing and wear suncream for your guided walk
- Please bring a bottle of water.