** New for 2019 ** Afternoon Beatles Walk & Magical Beatles Museum experience. Includes John & Yoko "Double Fantasy"
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BW&MBMafternoon
This tour starts at 13:00 at the Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street & finishes at the new Beatles Statues in front of the Mersey Ferry Terminal at 15:30.
This new Magical Beatles Museum and Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore this vibrant City with a qualified Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life in the footsteps of the Fab4. You will learn the story and how the legacy left by The Beatles has helped to shape the city as you are guided from the Cavern Quarter through the World Heritage Site to visit the Museum of Liverpool and the new Beatles Statues on the Waterfront. This is a perfect afternoon tour for any visitor and also to finish off a Cruise Ship Shore Excursion as the end point is less than 5-minutes walk to the Cruise Ship Terminal
New for 2019 and for this total Beatles Experience is the new Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street! curated by Roag Best the brother of The Beatles original drummer; Pete Best and son of Managing Director of Apple Corps; Neil Aspinall.
The Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street in the heart of Liverpool. The world’s most authentic Beatles museum takes you on an incredible journey through the Beatles early days in Liverpool and Hamburg, their rise to worldwide fame and their innovative studio years. 300 original items of memorabilia on display from letters to posters, film footage and props, instruments and clothes, furniture and jewellery and so much more. The Magical Beatles Museum offers a unique perspective on the greatest rock and roll band of all time. A must for any Beatles fan or music lover.
As if that wasn't enough, until November 2019 this unmissable tour also includes the Double Fantasy John & Yoko exhibition in the Museum of Liverpool which showcases many of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's personal possessions.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The route will take you from Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street on a guided journey passing the Eleanor Rigby Statue where your guide will explain how John Lennon was first introduced to John Lennon in 1957.
You will see the former site of NEMS the Beatles Manager's Brian Epstein's store as well as visiting the White Star Pub, where their original manager Allan Williams used to pay his bands in the back room or "Snug".
You will enjoy an easy level walk through the World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall Balcony where the Beatles made a famous appearance after their homecoming from their World Tour.
All tours until November 2019 include a guided visit to the Double Fantasy exhibition and finishes with selfies or a group photo of the fabulous new Beatles Statues in front of the iconic Liver Birds on the Liver Buildings close on Liverpool Waterfront.
The tours are led by a fun qualified tour guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun qualified local Tour Guide.
- Visit the brand new Magical Beatles Museum curated by Roag Best the brother of The Beatles original drummer
- Magical History Walk along Mathew Street, "Four Lads who shook the World" Cavern Wall of Fame, statues of Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black, Liverpool Town Hall.
- Double Fantasy - John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition (available for all tours until November 2019)
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- "Selfies" at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- Option to extend your Beatles experience at checkout or from your tour guide.
Timings - (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 13:00 - Start – Reception desk at new Magical Beatles Museum, 23 Mathew Street, L2 6RE
- 14:00 – Guided walk along Mathew Street & World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall.
- 14:45 – Guided visit - "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- 15:30 - Tour ends New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
Extras - Why not make a complete day of your Beatles experience and book one of our additional attractions for example The Beatles Story which you can book when you checkout.
Private Beatles Tours - This and all of our other tours can be offered on a private basis and for private tours and groups we can offer this in many different languages, Email us for details.