** New for 2019 ** The Original Liverpool Beatles Walk & Magical Beatles Museum experience. Includes John & Yoko "Double Fantasy" & the Cavern Club.
- Duration: 3 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BW&MBM
90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk - Daily guided tours at 10.30am from the Beatles Statues in front of the Mersey Ferry Terminal and close to the Cruise Ship Terminal.
The Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore this vibrant City with a qualified Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life in the footsteps of the Fab4. You will learn the story and how the legacy left by The Beatles has helped to shape the city as you are guided from the Waterfront to the cavern Quarter.
New for 2019 and for this total Beatles Experience is the new Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street! curated by Roag Best the brother of The Beatles original drummer Pete Best and son of Managing Director of Apple Corps; Neil Aspinall.
The Magical Beatles Museum on Mathew Street in the heart of Liverpool. The world’s most authentic Beatles museum takes you on an incredible journey through the Beatles early days in Liverpool and Hamburg, their rise to worldwide fame and their innovative studio years. 300 original items of memorabilia on display from letters to posters, film footage and props, instruments and clothes, furniture and jewellery and so much more. The Magical Beatles Museum offers a unique perspective on the greatest rock and roll band of all time. A must for any Beatles fan or music lover.
As if that wasn't enough, until November 2019 this unmissable tour also includes the Double Fantasy John & Yoko exhibition in the Museum of Liverpool which showcases many of John Lennon and Yoko Ono's personal possessions.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The route will take you from the waterfront, through the Albert docks and across the £1 billion retail and leisure area called Liverpool One, through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street & to visit both the Cavern Club & the Magical Beatles Museum.
The tours are led by a fun qualified tour guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun qualified local Tour Guide.
- Visit the brand new Magical Beatles Museum curated by Roag Best the brother of The Beatles original drummer
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Double Fantasy - John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition (available for all tours until November 2019)
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Magical History Walk along Mathew Street, Cavern Wall of Fame & visit the famous Cavern Club.
- Option to extend your tour to a full day Beatles experience at checkout or from your tour guide.
Timings - (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Double Fantasy, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Guided walk along Mathew Street with a visit to Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
- 12:30 - Visit the brand new Magical Beatles Museum
- 13:30 - Tour ends.
Extras - Why not make a complete day of your Beatles experience and book one of our additional attractions for example The Beatles Story which you can book when you checkout.
Private Beatles Tours - This and all of our other tours can be offered on a private basis and for private tours and groups we can offer this in many different languages, Email us for details.