Private Group 90-minute Liverpool Beatles & Culture Themed Walking Tour - Minimum 10 guests
- Varighet: 90 Minutter (ca.)
- Lokasjon: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Produktkode: 90BWprivategroup
90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk - from Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal (or we can meet you at Lime Street Station or your Liverpool City Centre Hotel.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal. Why not get a group together or advertise it on Cruise Critic and we will meet you in the Cruise Terminal.
The route will take you from the waterfront, through the Albert docks and across the £1 billion retail and leisure area called Liverpool One, through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street & the Cavern Club.
The tours are led by a fun qualified guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Visit Museum of Liverpool and/or Maritime Museum
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street and visit the famous Cavern Club where the Beatles played 292 times * for afternoon tours there is a £2.50 entrance charge payable on the door.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Timings - please choose your own preferred start time when booking.
Example of timings - 90 minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Double Fantasy, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
Extras - There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to a full day experience at checkout.