Private Full Day Liverpool Beatles tour for up to 6 or 7 Guests (2.5 hours in V-class Mercedes, 2-hour walking tour & Cavern Club. Available in English, French, German & Spanish.
- Duration: 7 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: P5Y9KA
Full day private guided tour - 2.5 hours in the car and 2 hour easy walking tour across the Royal Albert Docks and visit the Cavern Club
Includes 1-hour free time to buy refreshments and souvenirs.
We can deliver this private tour for up to 7 people with an English driver/guide or up to 6 people with a foreign language tour guide and a driver.
Your fun qualified fun Liverpool Tour Guide can meet you at your Liverpool City Centre hotel, Liverpool Cruise Terminal or Liverpool Lime Street Station.
What will I see?
- 2.5-hour - chauffeur driven licensed V-class Mercedes tour (watch the carpool karaoke on you tube with James Corden and Paul maccartney!!) have a look at this you tube link https://youtu.be/QjvzCTqkBDQ
- Penny Lane, Former childhood houses of John, Paul & Ringo, Woolton Village, Eleanor Rigby grave, schools and colleges.
- Liverpool Panoramic tour… World Heritage Site, Royal Albert Docks
- Philharmonic pub where Paul played in the Carpool Karaoke programme in 2018.
- Visit the world's fifth largest cathedral "Liverpool Anglican" where Paul Mccartney was once told that his voice was not good enough to join the cathedral choir!
- Visit the fabulous Victorian Round reading room.
- 1-hour free time to buy lunch and souvenirs.
- Then after lunch an easy 90 minute guided walk in the pedestrianised area.
- Mini magical mystery walk along Mathew Street, Cavern Wall of Fame, Eleanor Rigby statue and visit the famous Cavern Club where The Beatles played 292 times in the 1960's
- Photos at the Beatles statues on the waterfront in front of Liverpool's principle buildings, Liver, Cunard and Port of LIverpool
- Tour finishes with a visit to The Beatles Story Museum.
- Local Qualified Tour Guide
- 2.5 hour tour in licensed Mercedes V-class with complimentary water and maps
- 1-hour free time to buy refreshments and souvenirs
- Visit to Maritime Museum and the Cavern Club
- Food or refreshments
- Tips or gratuities.