Full day Private Liverpool Beatles Shore Excursion for up to 4 clients. Includes - Local Tour Guide, Beatles Story Museum, 138m Tower Tour & Cavern Club.
- 期間: 7 時間 (約)
- 所在地: Liverpool, Merseyside
- 製品コード: PJHM8Q
3-hour Walking tour and 3-hour V-class Mercedes tour. With 1-hour free time to buy lunch and souvenirs.
This private tour with a local tour guide is great fun and will show you how and why this amazing city has changed and has now emerged as one of the UK's most vibrant cities outside London,
09:00am - Your private tour starts with meeting your guide in the Cruise Terminal - near the reception desk.
Then your local guide will take you on a short guided waterfront walk to discuss the three principle buildings including the Liver, Cunard & Port of Liverpool Buildings and take photographs at the fabulous new Beatles statues.
10:00am - Next it's a visit to the Museum of Liverpool which is the only National Museum in the UK that is only about the City itself. Hence you will see exhibits about Sport, Entertainment, Music and the history of Liverpool itself.
11:00am - Your local guide will then take you on a second easy short covered walk passing the Billy Fury Statue through the Royal Albert Docks to visit the Beatles Story Museum which takes you from the early days of John Lennon's skiffle band called the Quarrymen through to the white piano and Imagine. It's a fabulous museum with an audio guide available in 10 languages and you can take lots of photos & buy souvenirs.
12:30pm Next it's a short guided walk to visit to the Cavern Club along Mathew Street where the Beatles played 292 times between 1961 and 1963 and the guide will show you the Cavern Wall of Fame, the Cilla black & Eleanor Rigby statues.
13:00pm - We now have 1-hours free time to buy lunch, there is a fabulous Brazilian restaurant opposite the Cavern Club and other recommended places to eat and we can arrange to book a table for you and your guide if we know your dietary preferences and you can pay the restaurant on the day.
14:15pm - Panoramic Radio City Tower Tour with fabulous breathtaking views of your Cruise Ship, the river Mersey and on a clear day as far as the mountains of North Wales.
14:30pm - We now board our chauffeur driven V-class Mercedes for a 3-hour fully guided private panoramic City Tour passing:-
- The Beatles Schools & colleges
- John Lennon's birthplace
- The Philharmonic Dining Rooms
- The World Heritage Site- including the fabulous Victorian Round Reading Rooms
- Liverpool Georgian Quarter
- Outside the two cathedrals (we will visit the Anglican where Paul McCartney failed his audition as a choirboy in 1953. This awesome cathedral is the World's 5th largest.
- Photo and explanation Outside John Lennon's Childhood home
- Outside Paul McCartney's childhood home
- Penny Lane Development Centre
- Strawberry Field Gates
- St Peters Church Woolton, Eleanor Rigby Grave - this is where John and Paul met in July 1957
- Full day qualified local tour guide & Beatles expert.
- Meet and greet and return to your cruise ship.
- 3-hour chauffeur driven V-class Mercedes
- Free time to buy lunch & souvenirs
- Visit Beatles Story Museum
- 138m Panoramic Tower Tour
- Visit Anglican Cathedral (there is a suggested donation of £3.00 per person)
- Visit Round Reading Rooms
- Visit Penny Lane Development Centre
- Complimentary water in the car.
- Lunch or refreshments
- Tips or gratuities
What to bring:
- Please wear suitable outdoor clothing, flat shoes & suncream on the day for the walking sections
- Your camera as you are able to take photos at all of the visits.