Private 2-hour Liverpool Beatles Walk & Double Fantasy for up to 16 people (In English)
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: P0H7FV
2-hour Liverpool Beatles Walk & "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition. The tour starts on the waterfront at the larger than life Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal. Your guide will then take you alongside the Albert Docks and across the World Heritage Site and Liverpool One to Mathew Street and the Cavern Club.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a great idea for a group to get together and create a private Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
Your local guide will explain how and why the city has changed especially since Liverpool was European Capital of Culture in 2008 and this private tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- "Double Fantasy" John Lennon & Yoko Ono Exhibition
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street & visit the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Example of Timings - 2-hour walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – 8 minute panoramic Beatles film, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)