Private 2-hour Liverpool Guided Walk - 5 languages
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: P0H7FV
2-hour Guided walk of Liverpool is a great way to explore the City with a fun Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life.
The tour is available in 5 languages
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a great idea for a group to get together and create a private Shore Excursion
Your local guide will explain how and why the city has changed especially since Liverpool was European Capital of Culture in 2008 and this private tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide.
- Tailor made itinerary for your groups interests
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool & Royal Albert Docks
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Extras - There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to a full day experience at checkout.