Private 90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk & John & Yoko exhibition in a foreign language (French, Mandarin, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch)
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BWforeign
Private 90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk in a foreign language - The basic cost is £120 for up to 6 people then £20 per person.
NEW FOR 2018 ***** Now includes the "Double Fantasy - John & Yoko Exhibition ******
Meet at the Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal Post Code L3 1PDThe Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore the City with a fun Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life & help you to plan the rest of your day in Liverpool.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The route will take you from the waterfront, through the Albert docks and across the £1 billion retail and leisure area called Liverpool One, through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street & the Cavern Club.
The tours are led by a fun local guide in the language of your choice. Your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide in a choice of foreign languages
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- "Double Fantasy" - John Lennon and Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Rory Storm, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street outside the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Timings - 90 minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- Double Fantasy exhibition, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
Extras - There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to a full day experience at checkout.