Liverpool & Penny Lane Guided Coach Tour - (90 minutes)
- Varighed: 90 Minutter (Ca.)
- Sted: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Produkt kode: PRBBJ2
“If you want a cathedral we’ve got one to spare! In my Liverpool home”
This is a very popular short tour & the perfect introduction to Liverpool if you are bringing a group on a coach or MPV or if you want to use one of our licenced vehicles.
European Capital of Culture
Liverpool was European Capital of Culture in 2008 and if you’ve not visited previously or maybe you haven’t been for many years it has now been transformed in to perhaps the most vibrant and cultural UK city outside of London.
Waterfront & Albert Dock
Your fun insured guide will join your coach as you arrive at the Albert Dock and you will then enjoy as 15 minute tour of the Waterfront including seeing the iconic Liver Buildings and you see the Headquarters of the Whitestar Shipping Line who built the ill-fated Titanic.
There will be three short photo stops on your tour and the first will be an opportuity to take selfies at the new Beatles Statues in front of the famous Mersey Ferry Terminal.
World Heritage Site & Bealtemania
As you rejoin your coach you will travel through the World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall where the Beatles had their homecoming in 1964 & the Cavern Quarter where there are statues of the Fab4 on the Hard Days Night Hotel.
William Brown Street
Next its a quick visit new Central Library and the Victorian Round Reading Room where there are toilet facilities.
World's 5th largest Cathedral
Rejoin your coach to see the 2013 Urban Great Street award winning Hope Street with its two cathedrals, theatres, Philharmonic Hall and not to mention the schools and colleges that the Beatles; John, Paul & George attended.
Continue through Sefton Park which is one of the largest parks in Europe you will enjoy music on your coach and learn a little about the Fab4’s time in Liverpool before having photos taken at the famous Penny Lane Road sign.
Shopping & time at leisure at official coach drop off
The tour will finish at the fabulous Albert Docks where there are lots of shops and restaurants and is only a very short walk to the brand new £1billiion pound retail area called Liverpool One where you can spend the rest of your day at leisure.
- 10.30am - Start – Liverpool Albert Dock – (postcode L3 4AE)
- 10.45am - Photo stop at Waterfront in front of "Three Graces" & new Beatles statues.
- 11.00am – Comfort stop at the amazing Victorian Round Reading Room.
- 11.20am – Fun Liverpool City Coach tour including World Heritage Site & Beatles photo stop at Penny Lane
- 12.00pm – Finish at Albert Docks
This is a private or group tour in your own vehicle or you can book transport from us as an extra at checkout.
Tour Guiding, visit to Victorian Round Reading Room & Penny Lane.
- You can extend your day out with a cruise on the Mersey Ferry or an unbeatable visit to the Radio City Tower 138m above the city.
- You can add on a visit to the new Interactive museum and stadium tour at Anfield the home of LFC.
- Or why not add a visit to the Beatles story museum.
- Or a group visit to the British Museum of Pop Music the British Music Experience.
- There is even the option to book a traditional "Scouse" lunch in the heart of the Baltic Quarter.
How to Book our tours?
Click the link to book the tour where you will then enter the number of people in your group, the time and meeting point and then you can choose any extras including the relevant transport for your group. You will then see the total cost before checking out. Travel Trade partners who have already requested our negotiated rates can choose to pay by invoice.
There is a Travel Trade rate available for Tour Operators and Coach Drivers for contracted bookings in 2018 and beyond. Please send an enquiry for details.
We can tailor this and any of our tours to suit the interests of your group. Tours can also be combined to create an exciting and bespoke holiday using a quality hotel in Liverpool City Centre with excursions out to explore a wider part of North West England and North Wales.