Hidden Liverpool Tours
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PRPSU8
This series of 2-hour walking tours are suitable for a whole range of groups from a School or Educational tour during the day or they are brilliant for a corporate or any other group looking for a relaxing couple of hours in the evening with a guide who will add humour to lots of secret locations and bring whichever trail you choose to life!
Our fun Tour Guide can meet your group off their coach, at their hotel or at Liverpool Lime Street Station.
The tour can either finish at your hotel or for adult groups there is the option to extend the tour in a typical friendly local pub in the Georgian Quarter.
All guests will be given a free map of Liverpool City Centre.Choose from either: -
- Hidden Sculpture in Liverpool – During this 2-hour walking tour you’ll see lots of amazing historical and contemporary sculpture and you’ll learn why we have a statue of “King Victoria!” or why do we meet under a statue exceedingly bare! There are truly magnificent resemblances of the Fab4, Ken Dodd and mechanical statues powered by water and even a chimpanzee putting on lipstick! You’ll see street art along the way and you’ll also learn how fiercely resilient Liverpool is as a city when you visit the poignant tribute to those who died at the Hillsborough Stadium Football Disaster in 1989 and you’ll also see our favourite Blitz Memorial by Tom Murphy.
- Hidden Liver Birds in Liverpool – The most famous Liver Birds are those on the very top of the magnificent Liver Buildings on Liverpool’s waterfront, but how many more can you find on this 2-hour walking tour within Liverpool City Centre? It’s great fun and educational as many are on or near to our important buildings & we will award a prizes for anyone discovering a “new” Liver Bird and for those with the best Liver Bird “Selfie” on the tour. The route is easy and the locations will enable your fun tour guide to add humour as you’ll even see them on our crazy purple “wheelie bins”. You might have visited Liverpool previously but we guarantee that you will have walked past so many Liver Birds without realising and you’ll soon be pointing them out to your own family and friends.
- Hidden Gardens in Liverpool – (some of which can be included in a Drinkable History version of this tour with adults) this 2-hour tour explores lots of indoor, outdoor and roof gardens in Liverpool City centre. You will be blown away at the amount of green space in the city and this tour will also enable you to see how architects several of which are local have created superb urban spaces for everyone to enjoy.
All of the above tours will finish in Liverpool City Centre near to the new £1billion retail area, or the Albert Dock which will allow your group plenty of time to spend the rest of their day in Liverpool at leisure.
There is the option to book lunch as an extra before you check out and pay for your tour.
Suggested timings - 2-hour tour (the start time can be adjusted to suit your group)
- 10.30 Start - Albert Docks – Liverpool L3 4AE (or at your hotel)
- 12.30 Finish - Albert Docks or Liverpool One.
Suggested timings for Corporate or evening groups:
18.00 Start - At your hotel or outside Conference Centre
20.00 Finish - At your hotel (or this can be extended to include Dinner or just drinks in a friendly local city centre pub in the Georgian or Baltic Quarter).
These are walking tours for groups. We can happily arrange accommodation and transport to and from Liverpool for your group.
2-hour walking tour with a fun fully insured Tourist Guide
- Traditional Liverpool dish called Scouse (with vegetarian option)
- Optional drinks are available at an extra cost for adult groups - book as extras at checkout.
- If you prefer a coach tour, we can adapt these tours book a suitable vehicle as an extra at checkout.
We can tailor this and any of our tours to suit the interests of your group. Tours can also be combined to create an exciting and bespoke holiday using a quality hotel in Liverpool City Centre with excursions out to explore a wider part of North West England and North Wales.