Private Safe "Liverpool by Night" Guided Tour of up to 6 guests in Luxury Sanitised Mercedes
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PCMA1P
This is a safe private 2-hour evening guided tour in a sanitised luxury vehicle with a qualified local driver /guide.
There are lots of possibilities and this tour can be tailored to suit your group.
Liverpool is a compact city and the waterfront, Albert Docks, Liverpool One, Mathew Street & the World Heritage Site area of William Brown Street create a perfect backdrop.
The award wining Hope Street in the Georgian Quarter between our two cathedrals is close to our Chinese Arch & Chinatown.
On a clear evening and if the tide times are appropriate we can enjoy a short tour to Crosby Beach to see the spectacular sun setting over Sir Anthony Gormley’s iron men statues called “Another Place”. If this is not possible we will enjoy a panoramic view of Liverpool from Everton Brow viewpoint.
We will then take another short journey through one of the Birkenhead tunnels underneath the River Mersey to Woodside Ferry Terminal to see breathtaking views of Liverpool Waterfront from the Wirral.
Coach Tour Suggested timings - 2-hour tour (the start time can be adjusted to suit your group)
- 18.00 – Start -- Albert Docks – Liverpool L3 4AE (or at your hotel or the Conference Centre)
- 18.30 – Visit Crosby Beach (subject to tide teams)
- 19:15 – Stunning views of Liverpool waterfront from Everton Valley View Point
- 19:30 to 20:00 - Liverpool City Tour with drive past the football grounds (LFC & EFC).
- 20:00 - Finish we can drop you at any Liverpool City Centre Hotel or restaurant.
Luxury licensed V-class Mercedes for 6 guests in your private group
What’s included? - 2 hours evening tour guiding.with a qualified local tour guide for a private tour in luxury licensed transport.
We can tailor this and any of our tours to suit the interests of your group, including prebooking meals and refreshments for you. Tours can also be combined to create an exciting and bespoke holiday using a quality hotel in Liverpool City Centre with excursions out to explore a wider part of North West England and North Wales.