Brilliant Beatles Experience - Total Beatles in Liverpool!
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: PJZUCF
Private or Group Full day Beatles Experience in Liverpool (Use your own coach or MPV or hire our transport).
You will learn all about the city and see the sites very much in the footsteps of the Fab4. Its a real fun guided tour with music on your coach and lots of stops in Liverpool the Wirral and beyond. Not only will your fun tour guide tell the story of the meteoric rise to fame of the band from Liverpool but you will see beautiful parks, villages and many other stunning places that you would not have seen without taking a Beatles Tour.
There are many Beatles related sites and the aim of the day will be to take in as many as possible and for you to take lots of photos and create special memories. We are always surprised by what happens on the day and who we meet and you can be certain your Brilliant Liverpool Tours Beatles experience will be the highlight of your visit to Liverpool.
The following timings demand an early start and you can also add on additional tours and visits and it is also possible to extend this tour in to a second day for example just to focus on Liverpool on day one and then explore further afield and take the Mersey Ferry on day 2.
All guests will be given a free map of Liverpool City Centre
Suggested timings - Full Day coach and walking tour (these can be amended to suit your arrival time)
- 09:00am - Start – Meet your tour guide at your hotel or at Albert Docks – Liverpool L3 4AE
- 09.15 - Comprehensive fully guided panoramic coach tour exploring the Fab4’s days in Liverpool, including John Lennon’s birthplace, the schools they attended, Brian Epsteins birthplace, the pubs & clubs they played, the world's fifth largest cathedral where paul auditioned for the choir, the Town hall & lots more!
- 10.30 – Liverpool Beatles Walk with an 8 minute Panoramic Beatles film, you'll see the new Cilla Black statue and the Cavern Club.
- 12:00 - Free time to buy your own lunch & souvenirs on Mathew Street.
- 13.00 – See Ringo Star's childhood home on route to Penny Lane Development Centre, followed by Strawberry Field, photo’s outside Mendips (John’s childhood home) & outside Paul McCartney's childhood home. Woolton village including a visit to see the Eleanor Rigby Grave and to St Peters Church Hall where John Lennon was introduced to Paul McCartney on 6th July 1957.
- 15.30 - Arrive Port Sunlight the beautiful village build for the Sunlight Soap workers where you can buy light refreshments and where we visit Hulme Hall which was the first place that Ringo Star played in August 1961 when Brian Epstein had been asked to sack the original drummer Pete Best.
- 17.00 - Visit the Victorian Spa town of New Brighton where the promotor Sam Leach put on many performances of the Beatles at numerous venues but in particular at the former Tower Ballroom the site of which is now marked with a blue plaque. New Brighton offers spectacular views of Liverpool waterfront across the River Mersey and there will be time to buy delicious italian ice cream or a well deserved tea or coffee!
- 18.00 - Arrive back in Liverpool (you can purchase the option to return to Liverpool by a Mersey Ferry cruise at checkout)
****** For private groups from Cruise ships we can start this tour earlier and we will finish the tour at the Cruise Terminal at least 1 hour before "All Aboard" *****
This is a group tour in your own coach or MPV or we can arrange transport for you. Private groups from the Cruise ship will need to book transport. (book this at checkout)
Full day guiding with a fun Beatles guide and music on your coach/MPV or book our transport.
Optional Extras – we can plan a number of the following extra visits for your Brilliant Beatles experience these can be included at an additional cost by extending the tour in to the evening or we can add an additional day:
- Visit inside the Childhood homes of John Lennon & Paul McCartney - (2 Hours)
- Visit the Casbah Club which was the family home of Pete Best and without his mother Mona opening her Café Club in the cellar the Beatles might never have got back together at all – Imagine that! - (90 minutes)
- Visit the Beatles Story - (1 Hour)
- Radio City Tower Tour - (30 minutes)
- Mersey Ferry Cruise from Seacombe to Liverpool (after visit to Port Sunlight) - (30 minutes)
- Visit to the British Music Experience - (1Hour)