90-minute Liverpool City Walk in the Footsteps of the Beatles (for groups)
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BWgroup
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a great idea for a tour operator or a group of friends as a Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
Your group or private tour will be led by a fun guide and if your group is larger than 17 people then you need to book an additional tour (2 tours for up to 34 or 3 tours for up to 51 people etc so that we can add an extra guide for each tour to ensure that this will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
The tours are usually at 10.30am however for group tours you can arrange a time and usually a suitable pick up point for the tour within the city centre to suit your group.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your private tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide in a small group of up to 17 people.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- 8-minute Panoramic archive footage film of the Beatles
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Rory Storm, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street outside the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Example of Timings - 90 minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – 8 minute panoramic Beatles film, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
Extras which you can book at checkout
- Visit the Beatles Story - book one less place as your nominated group leader goes free.
- Visit the British Music Experience - Book one place less as your group leader goes free
- Enjoy an unbeatable tour of the Radio City Tower - your group leader goes free.
- Mersey Ferry River Cruise - your group leader goes free for groups of 10 or more
- Note: - If your group would like to do a coach version of this tour which will allow additional time for additional stops please select the relevant 2-hour coach hire before checking out.