Liverpool’s only full day shared Beatles Tour - Cavern & Strawberry Field included
- Trvanie: 90 Minút (cca.)
- Poloha: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Kód produktu: TTR
This is a daily tour which starts a 10.00am is a brilliant 6-hour Beatles Walking tour showcasing the city centre in the footsteps of the Fab4.
New for this year is a visit to the Strawberry Field Visitor Centre cafe as well as a short film clip in the Maritime museum on the extended walking part of your day out in the Royal Albert Docks,
After an easy guided walk in the pedestrianised area you'll be guided in luxury transport to Penny lane, Strawberry Field’s & outside the childhood homes of John Lennon, Paul McCartney & Ringo Star. The tour includes entrance to the Cavern Club.
This tour has something for everyone and is great fun and a perfect shore excursion from one of the many Cruise Ship calls to Liverpool.
The guided tour starts on Liverpool Waterfront perfect for visitors and also close to the Cruise Terminal with “selfies” at the statues of the Beatles in front of the iconic "Liver" Buildings.
Next is an easy guided walk to visit the Maritime Museum to learn about the Beatles all being born in the Blitz and to watch a very short Beatles film clip.
The tour continues in the Royal Albert Dock, passing the Billy Fury statue and through the World Heritage Site passing the Town Hall Balcony where the Beatles made their appearance in 1964.
Here you will have a Magical Mystery Walk along Mathew Street including the Eleanor Rigby Statue, Cavern Wall of Fame and of course a visit to the famous Cavern Club.
You’ll then have a little free time to buy refreshments & souvenirs before continuing this full day Beatles experience in Luxury Transport to see the Schools & Colleges John, Paul & George went to & outside the world’s fifth largest Cathedral where Paul McCartney unsuccessfully auditioned for their choir in 1953!
The tour includes luxury transport to visit the new Strawberry Field Visitor centre café and lots of the other places visited on the Carpool Karaoke programme with Paul McCartney and James Corden in 2019.
The tour finishes around 15:30pm at the Liverpool One with shops & restaurants for you to buy souvenirs and where you can spend the rest of your day at leisure. For cruise passengers this is a very short walk back to the Cruise Terminal and you will be back at your ship at least 60 minutes before "All aboard"-
* Please note that on Busy Cruise Ship days we often use a private coach and in which case you will be dropped back at the cruise terminal at the end of your tourTransport - This is a shared luxury transport and walking tour - the most comprehensive Beatles experience in LIverpool with superb reviews. There are no other full day shared Beatles tours in Liverpool - a complete Beatles experience.
Please bring around £20 cash to buy a coffee and a snack or souvenirs at one of the venues
Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes as some of this tour involves walking.
- 10.00am - Start – New Beatles Statues - Canada Boulevard postcode L3 1DP
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall.
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00noon – Mathew Street, Eric's, new Cilla Black Statue & visit the Cavern Club.
- 12.30pm -Free time to buy refreshments and souvenirs
- 13.30pm - Luxury car tour - Beatles Schools & Colleges, outside the cathedral
- 14;00 - Photos outside childhood homes of Ringo Star
- 14;15 - Penny Lane
- 14.45 - Strawberry Field visitor centre & photos outside John Lennon's house
- 15:15 - photos outside Paul McCartney childhood home.
- 16.00 - Arrive back in Liverpool City Centre
Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, in front of Mersey Ferry Terminal Liverpool Pier Head, L3 1DP