Liverpool Beatles Walk, Radio City Tower Tour & Double Fantasy John & Yoko exhibition
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool
- Product code: PTZRC6
Daily Liverpool Beatles Walk, Cavern Club & 138m Radio City Tower Tour at 10.30am
This easy half day tour in Liverpool City Centre is great fun and combines an easy 90-minute guided Beatles walking tour with a tour of St John's Beacon 138m above this incredible city with views across the River Mersey and the Welsh mountains. This guided tour will help you to see why Liverpool is now recognised the UK’s most vibrant City Outside of London and why Liverpool is such an amazing place to visit.
This tour is a great idea as a shore excursion from the Liverpool Cruise Terminal which is less than 5 minutes’ walk to the starting point and you will see amazing views of your own Cruise ship from the Radio City Tower. This tour has something for everyone!
Your guided day out starts with a selfie at the brand new statues of the Beatles in front of the iconic Liver buildings & which were paid for at a cost of £250,000 by the Cavern Club. Next your fun tour guide will take you to the Museum of Liverpool for the Double Fantasy John Lennon and Yoko Ono exhibition.
Your walking tour passes through the Royal Albert Docks and in to the World Heritage Site passing the Queen Victoria Monument to Town Hall balcony where the Beatles an appearance in front of screaming crowds after Beatlemania had been created in1964!
Next its a mini magical history walk along Mathew Street Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black statues & a visit to the Cavern Wall of Fame outside the Cavern Club where the Beatles played on 292 occasions.
Your guide will take you to St John's Beacon 138m above the city which is fully accessible with a fast lift and hand you over to their own guides for an amazing tower tour with views of the Cathedrals, Football Grounds, the giant cranes at the Port of Liverpool and on a clear day you will across the Wirral Peninsula as far as the Welsh mountains.
Your guide will give you lots of ideas for things to do in the afternoon and you will see the new £1 billion leisure area "Liverpool One"
Timings - half day walking tour
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Museum of Liverpool with John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- 11.15am – Guided walk of Liverpool World Heritage Site and Liverpool One.
- 11.30 - Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue and White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue after visiting the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
- 12.30 - Use your ticket to visit the radio City Tower Tour where their guides will point out amazing views.
- 13.00 - Tour finishes in the heart of the city with lots of bars, restaurants and souvenir shops.
Why not create a full day experience by adding the British Music Experience, the Beatles Story, and/or the Mersey Ferry cruise at the Checkout.
This tour is likely to sell out especially on busy cruise ship days so pre-booking is advisable.