Walk Safe Tours - Route One - 11am - Beatles & World Heritage Site
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BWpublic
Watch the preview video with Patrick by scrolling through the photos
Support our guides, buy tickets in advance or a gift voucher which is a superb gift and why not extend your day with the private car tour too.
2-hour Socially Distanced Outdoor Liverpool Beatles Walk
Gift Vouchers are available for our tours - We usually have around 75 people a day on Liverpool Beatles Tours which we have operated every day for 7 years but now with only a few guests it’s a real struggle but we still have daily walking & private luxury car tours with superb reviews. We update our own Facebook page with photos & news & we are doing our best to show people around Liverpool safely - Gift Vouchers are available for our tours which pre-buying tours for 2021 or as a Christmas gift or just to support us would be a tremendous help to get us through it would also be great if you would like our own Facebook page tagged above - thanks Neil, Claire, Rob, Jean, Helen, Patrick, Doug, Peter & the rest of our team -
This easy Liverpool Guided tour has something for everyone it is much more than just Beatles!
- Socially distanced
- Safe outdoor guided experience
- Small groups (our price point deliberately keeps our tour numbers smaller)
- Hand gel
- Your outdoor tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide to see all their hidden gems.
- Superb introduction to Liverpool on this tour with 5 star reviews.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Guided walk through the Royal Albert Dock.
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street and see outside the famous Cavern Club.
- NEMS, Whitestsr, Grapes & former sites of Hessey’s & Rushworth & Draper’s.
- Learn about Stu Sutcliffe outside the Walker Art Gallery & thé Beatles last performance in Liverpool & the Empire Theatre.
- Your guide will give you lots of ideas and suggestions in order to explore Liverpool and the surrounding area in safety for the rest of your visit.
11:00am Tour Timings - 2-hour guided walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 11:00am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 11:45am – Royal Albert Docks
- 12:15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & outside the Town Hall & Exchange Flags
- 12:30am - Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue.
- 13:00 – Finish outside Walker Art Gallery opposite Liverpool Lime Street Ststion.
Why not add on the afternoon Route 2 tour or book the private 90 minute tour to Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields in luxury transport or speak to your guide who can arrange this for you.