Discover Liverpool Fun Guided Walk - Children free of charge. Learn all about Liverpool on this fun tour in the footsteps of the Beatles.
- Kesto: 2 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Tuotekoodi: 90BWpublic
2-hour Fun Socially Distanced Outdoor Family Liverpool Music, Culture Guided Walk in the footsteps of the Beatles finishing on the magnificent Liverpool Waterfront.
This easy Liverpool Guided tour has something for everyone it is much more than just Beatles!
- Family fun tour and Children go free of charge
- Socially distanced
- Safe outdoor guided experience
- Small groups (our price point deliberately keeps our tour numbers smaller)
- Hand gel
- Your outdoor tour will be led by a fun local Qualified Tour Guide to see all their hidden gems.
- Superb introduction to Liverpool on this tour with 5 star reviews.
- American History in William Brown Street outside Walker Art Gallery, World Museum and the stunning Victorian Round Reading Rooms.
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Guided walk through the Royal Albert Dock.
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- Mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street and see outside the famous Cavern Club.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Your guide will give you lots of ideas and suggestions in order to explore Liverpool and the surrounding area in safety for the rest of your visit.
11:00am Tour Timings - 2-hour guided walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 11:00am - Start –outside Walker Art Gallery opposite Liverpool Lime Street Station.
- 11:45am – Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue.Royal Albert Docks
- 12:15am – Liverpool One £1billion pound open air retail & leisure area and your tour guide will point out the best shops, bars & places to eat.
- 12:30am - Royal Albert Docks and walk past the Maritime, International Slavery, Tate & Museum of Liverpool.
- 13:00 – Finish - New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
Why not add on the afternoon Hope Street and Cathedrals walking tour or book the private 90 minute Beatles tour to Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields in luxury transport or speak to your guide who can arrange this for you.
Gift Vouchers are available for our tours - We update our own Facebook page with photos & news & we are now re-open to show people around Liverpool safely - thanks Neil, Claire, Rob, Jean, Helen, Patrick, Doug, Pete, Mickr & the rest of our team.