Walk Safe Tours - Route 1 -Beatles & World Heritage Site
- Duration: 2 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BWpublic
2-hour Socially Distanced Outdoor Liverpool Beatles Walk
Using a local tour guide will enable you to see all the best parts of the city safely avoiding all the busiest places and in general staying outdoors with sheltered stops to find lots of hidden gems. Taking a tour this year is a great opportunity to see things that perhaps have been there all along!
If you live in the UK and are looking for somewhere to visit then don't just drive in the car and go home on the same day - there are even more rooms & apartments and some great hotel deals this year after the lockdown treat yourself to a holiday a "Staycation" book a private tour guide in your car or a private tour in our licensed cars or this superb outdoor walk. Make the most of the UK this year whilst its so quiet and explore those places that have been literally on your doorstep. A good qualified local tour guide will safely take you to their favourite quiet locations and totally transform your visit.
This easy Liverpool Guided tour has something for everyone it is much more than just Beatles!
Why not add on the afternoon Route 2 tour or book the private 90 minute tour to Penny Lane and Strawberry Fields in luxury transport or speak to your guide who can arrange this for you.
Tour Details - safe outdoor experience
- Daily from Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal.The Liverpool Beatles Walking Tour is a great way to explore the City with a fun Liverpool Tour Guide who will bring your day to life & help you to plan the rest of your day in Liverpool in safety.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and once it is safe for the cruise season to resume most likely in 2021 it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The route is outdoors for safety with lots of interesting and sheltered stops.
The quiet outdoor route has been chosen to take you from the waterfront, through the Royal Albert docks through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street outside the Cavern Club.
The tours are led by a fun guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
Gift vouchers are available and if you miss your tour for any reason you can use your ticket on any other date with no time limit.
- Socially distanced
- Safe outdoor guided experience
- Small groups (our price point deliberately keeps our tour numbers smaller)
- Hand gel
- Your outdoor tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide to see all their hidden gems.
- Superb introduction to Liverpool on this tour with 5 star reviews.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Guided walk through the Royal Albert Dock.
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street and see outside the famous Cavern Club.
- Your guide will give you lots of ideas and suggestions in order to explore Liverpool and the surrounding area in safety for the rest of your visit.
10:00am Tour Timings - 2-hour guided walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.00am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Royal Albert Docks
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & outside the Town Hall & Exchange Flags
- 11.30am - Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
13:00pm Tour Timings
- 13.00am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 13:45am - Royal Albert Docks
- 14.30pm – Liverpool World Heritage Site & outside the Town Hall & Exchange Flags
- 14.45pm - Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue.
- 16:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue outside the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
Extras - You can extend your day by booking a safe private 90 minute luxury guided tour in a licensed Mercedes V-class to see Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and outside the childhood homes of John, Paul & Ringo for an additional £60 at checkout. The £60 is for up to 6 guests & you can be dropped back at any Liverpool City centre location or your hotel in Liverpool as the tour is private.