90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk with "Double Fantasy" John & Yoko exhibition.
- Duration: 90 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Liverpool, Merseyside
- Product code: 90BWpublic
90-minute Liverpool Beatles Walk - Daily at 10.30am from Beatles statues near Mersey Ferry Terminal.
Until November 2019 the tour includes the Double Fantasy John & Yoko exhibition.
This easy walking tour is perfect for both first time visitors and for Beatles fans and it is also a Brilliant Shore Excursion as the starting point at the new Beatles statues is less than 5-minutes walk from Liverpool Cruise Terminal.
The route will take you from the waterfront, through the Albert docks and across the £1 billion retail and leisure area called Liverpool One, through the World Heritage Site & on to Mathew Street & the Cavern Club.
The tours are led by a fun guide and once bookings have reached a certain size then an extra guide will be used so that you will never be in a huge group and so your tour will be a very personal experience with lots of time to ask questions and take photographs.
With so many 5 star reviews on Trip Advisor you can be assured that your tour will be equally enjoyable and this tour has something for everyone.
- Your tour will be led by a fun local Tour Guide.
- Selfie at the new Beatles statues on Liverpool Waterfront in front of the iconic Liver Birds
- Double Fantasy - John Lennon & Yoko Ono exhibition.
- Visit the Museum of Liverpool
- Enjoy the history and architecture during your easy walk through Liverpool World Heritage Site
- Learn how and why the city has now emerged as the most vibrant UK city outside London.
- See the statues of Billy Fury, Eleanor Rigby & Cilla Black.
- Finish with a mini Magical History Walk along Mathew Street and visit the famous Cavern Club.
- All guests will receive a free map & your guide will give you lots of ideas for the rest of your visit.
Timings - 90 minute walking tour (the start time can be amended for group bookings)
- 10.30am - Start – New Beatles Statues, Canada Boulevard, Liverpool Waterfront, L3 1DP
- 10.45am – Double Fantasy, Museum of Liverpool & Albert Docks.
- 11.15am – Liverpool World Heritage Site & Town Hall
- 11.30am - Walk through Liverpool One, Mathew Street Walk, Eleanor Rigby statue & White Star Pub.
- 12:00 – Finish on Mathew Street by the new Cilla Black Statue at the Cavern Club (postcode L2 6RE)
Extras - There are lots of ideas to extend your visit to a full day experience at checkout.